Thursday, March 1, 2012

Harry Potter !

In general everyone loves Harry Potter and yes I do too. I grew up with the stories, and started reading them in 3rd grade. Every year I would wait for the book release at 12 o'clock midnight and begin the adventure of Harry, Ron, Hermonie, all over again. Its deffiantley a series that is addicting. Rowlings style of writing engulfs you and makes you keep reading until you fall asleep. I can say that I grew up with the characters and by reading the series it has changed my life a little bit. Out of all the books it was hard to choose which one but I always go back to the beginning with the boy who lived. There was so much mystery unveiling and it goes on from there.
And lets talk about City Of Lost Children, it was so strange but had that steam punky kind of edge. It really freaked me out a bit. Also Labyrinth freaks me out too, maybe its just the hair I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment