Thursday, March 1, 2012

Zombies !

Zombie horror is probably my favorite out of all horrors. Even though I hate gore and blood there is something so addicting about zombies. I also feel as though there is something so human about zombies even though there dead. And the fact is its believable, whats more scary than the dead rising up to eat your brain.
The book that I had read for this was The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. Although it is not for real I feel like its a go to if anything every goes down. Its mostly interesting because it shows you all different types of zombies, weapons to use, how to be on the defense, what zombies need to survive, and most importantly an outbreak journal.
I do have to say though I prefer Romeros zombies compared to most modern zombie. Romeros are slow not that gruesome and in general not as scary. But you have your Resident Evil and Dawn of the Dead Zombies that scare the poop out of me and run pretty fast, which means you would be a goner. And a side note who would hide in a mall ?

No comments:

Post a Comment