Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Hunger Games.

I finally finished The Hunger Games, after weeks of putting it off. Having no internet in my apartment really made me realize how much I really enjoy reading. The Hunger Games was a really great book filled with action, struggle, and of course a little bit of romance. I honestly thought it would be a little different than that. I didn't expect for all of these beautifying rituals in the beginning and the impressing of the game makers. I just thought that the tributes would be picked and they would go at it. I also really enjoyed how evenly split the book was. The beginning focusing on Katniss, Gale, and her family. The middle on her internal struggle with the games and everything leading up to them. And then the end on the games and the reletionship between Katniss and Peeta. Katniss is my favorite character overall its hard not to like her, and yet I really enjoy Peeta for the fact that he really is in love with Katniss. Deep down I wish she loved him too but of course she doesn't ! This was a fast read as well, I couldn't stop. I loved it. And now I am onto the second one !

No comments:

Post a Comment