Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit.

This above all this in life is one of my favorite things to talk about, LOTR. Everything about this series is jsut addicting and great to talk about. Yet the best thing about it is that it is a series, and its the biggest and best adventure in order to save Middle Earth ! What is not appealing about that.

The first time I knew of the hobbit was when I read the play and the watched the animated version, I have to say the written version has so much more appeal than the cartoon. I also like it because its very relatable. Who doesn't want to go adventure just to adventure. I think that is why Bilbo is the most relate able and most human. The ring is also very humanized in a sense its a symbol of materialism and power. And that in fact is a symbol of "evil", it overwhelms you and in this case yes takes over you. Tolkien also gives you a chance to get to know the character and make choices for your self. The book in a sense has morals and makes you think what would you do if you where in characters positions, and I admire that.

No comments:

Post a Comment